Wednesday, March 28, 2007

MY IDEAL JOB

...being a gear tester for Patagonia. I've mentioned them before (here and here) and I'm gonna do it again.

Last week Fortune Magazine wrote of Patagonia's "Blueprint for green business" (hat tip The Piton). It's an easily digestible and thoroughly inspiring wrap-up of much that's in Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard's brilliant book "Let my people go surfing".

In the same Fortune edition there's a piece on the Arnie and the environment, one on the corporate green agenda, and a snapshot of 10 big businesses that have taken a plunge. If the benefits of incorporating an environmental ethic into your workplace are of any interest here's a great chance to get the basics.

If you're a business owner or manager let this be the one mag you buy this month. If you're an employee do your boss a favour. Email them the link to this blog post (using the mail icon below).

Oh, and speaking of "my ideal job", I'm currently looking for work...

No comments: